Friday, September 19, 2014

New Haul Coming Soon!

~ {Coming soon: Ebay & Aliexpress Review/Haul!}

  Hey guys! After a hiatus from blogging, I decided to give it a try again! I recently bought some things from Ebay and aliexpress, so once they come in I will be posting! 

  I'm still waiting on quite a few items to ship sadly, and its been about two weeks so far. So for now, I will give you a preview of everything i bought!

  While we wait on those items to come, I also will post a review on a 50 pc makeup set i bought on Ebay (was a wholesale lot, so each item was less than $1 a piece on drugstore makeup, awesome!!). If you guys love drugstore makeup just as much as the higher end ones (like Maybelline and wet n wild), you should def check that out.

  For now, let's preview those items I bought (stock photos from the webz).

By the by, everything was free shipping!

~ {Ebay}

Vintage Multi Layer Anchor Bracelet $ 1.70 (On sale -.10 for 2 days!)| item link
Stock Images:

Self Adhesive Polish $ 0.90 38 | item link
Stock Images:

50 pc Makeup Lot $ 35. 38 | Seller link
Stock Images:




~ {Aliexpress}

Cute Flats $ 4.8 (On sale for 5days! 3.36) | Item link
Stock Images:

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Pantyhose $ 1.79 | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 2.JPG

Red Tank Top $ 3.44 | Item link
Stock Images:

Displaying photo 3.JPG

10 Pairs of Eyelashes (YES 10!!) $ 1.37 | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 4.JPG
Hello Kitty Stockings $ 2.53 | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 4.JPG

Bunny Ear Headbands $ 0.45 (except the black was $1.25)| Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 3.JPG
Displaying photo 2.JPG
Displaying photo 1.JPG
Displaying photo 4.JPG

Chiffon Dress $ 3.75 | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 3.JPG

Crisscross Eyelashes $ 1.58 | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 2.JPG

Cat Tights $ 2.57 (NO.2) | Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Leopard Eyebrow Pencil $ 0.50 Item link
Stock Images:

Displaying photo 4.JPG

Printed Scarf $ 2.59 Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 3.JPG

Iphone 5c Case $ 1.99 Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 2.JPG
10 pcs Hair Bands $ 1.50 Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Chiffon Blouse $ 2.49 Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 2.JPG

10 pcs Hair Bands $ 0.85 Item link
Stock Images:
Displaying photo 1.JPG

  It's now required to buy a lot of them, poo. If you search around you can find these items. I bought this in black and white.

 Did I mention to you FREE SHIPPING? Once my orders come in I'll make a review video and blog! Also; I'll be making a how to/tips on ordering on Aliexpress.

And finally be sure to follow my bloand comment me with any questions or suggestions and I'll be sure to answer. Be sure to click on the images to enlarge the photos.

*Prices can change, lower or higher, and the prices I have on here is how much it cost for me the time of purchase.*

No comments:

Post a Comment